Welcome to the CGM job board.
If any of the jobs listed below interest you, use ONLY the contact information associated with the particular job opening.
Current Job Openings
director of operations
Common Ground Montgomery is looking for an experienced Director of Operations to join our team.
Would you like to be a part of a multi-cultural team working in west Montgomery, Alabama, to help in Gospel-centered community and cultural transformation and reconciliation?
The Director of Operations will liaise with the Executive Director and the Board of Directors to make decisions for operational and organization budget goals, plan and monitor day-to-day running of the organization, and oversee all human resource needs.
This is a full-time position with salary and benefits commensurate with market standards.
- Directly supervise Office Assistant and oversee all office operations
- Manage day-to-day operations/maintenance of facilities, vehicles, and other CGM properties.
- Work with Head of Programs, Executive Director, and Board Finance Committee Chair to create annual organization budget
- Monitor monthly spending, budget adherence, and communicate with Executive Director and Board of Directors of progress.
- Sign all checks
- Monitor all incoming mail
- Make bank deposits
- Work with accountants and auditors to create and maintain integrity and transparency with CGM finances and bookkeeping
- Assist accounting firm with annual audit
- Oversee all human resource staff policies and procedures along with documentation
- Maintain employee documentation of vacation, sick days, and reimbursements
- Execute payroll and ensure timely payment of bills
- Maintain pertinent files and organize office with organizational filing systems
- Assist in any planned or special CGM related events as needed
- Proven experience with above roles in equivalent or equal position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software
- Degree(s) in business administration or relevant field is a plus
Please email to email@example.com a resume (a CV is not required, but will be accepted if you wish to submit it) along with a statement answering this question:
Knowing the mission and vision of Common Ground Montgomery (can be found online here: www.cgm.life/mission), why do you want to work with CGM and what do you hope to accomplish?